Corporate culture, collegial collaboration, and compensation packages occasion better performance. However, love for the workplace drives value. Now, you can lead a Most Loved Workplace®, secure recognition for the fact, and sustain and retain the talent that makes a difference in branding and bottom line. This is your opportunity to make the most of your employee endorsement.
The research completed before and since the publication of my book − In Great Company: how to spark peak performance by creating an emotionally connected workplace (2019) − explored how the strategic and purposeful alignment of language and behavior with expressed values create a climate where people make the difference − a Most Loved Workplace®!
5 leadership behaviors create a Most Loved Workplace®
1. Foster aspiration.
Commit to clearly stated, easily shared, and measurable achievable values. Illustrate how the values link behaviors with goals.
2. Inspire the culture.
Attract and engage talent with a robust corporate culture. Inspire a social contract of trust, respect, optimism, and psychological safety.
3. Provide engaging work.
Design work, projects, and processes around the people who do the work. Build futures on diversity, inclusion, and co-collaboration.
4. Nurture employees.
Respect and reward workers with fair pay with benefits that fulfill needs. Then offer something more than the law and labor market require.
5. Put some life in it.
Approach culture as an opportunity for continuous improvement. Sustain a work world where consistent leadership brings life and energy to create customer-centric solutions.
7 reasons to rank as a Most Loved Workplace®
Best Practice Institute has developed a Quick Pulse Validation tool providing data on corporate partners with global reach − in affiliation with the Frances Hesselbein Leadership Forum at the University of Pittsburgh, John Wiley & Sons, and Newsweek. The data provides the information needed to rank your organization as a Most Loved Workplace®. Here are seven good reasons to join this exciting initiative:
1. Quick Pulse Validation takes 2.5 minutes per employee.
2. Employer Branding extends employee impressions of quality leadership.
3. Employer of Choice attracts talent for iterative innovation and scalability.
4. More Productive Workforce, where 94% of respondents find their productivity rises as employee sentiment increases, saying they did three to four times more work for a company they loved.
5. Highly Committed Employees tell us they are three to four times more likely to remain with such an employer.
6. Loyal and Respectful Employees engage fully where mutual respect, understanding, and acknowledgment are institutionalized currency.
7. Inclusive Workforce accepts and integrates diverse inputs as mission-critical values.
And there is something more!
The power of the spotlight is undeniable. The deadline to join the Most Loved Workplace® ranking is May 31. After applying, you receive a confidential custom URL to share with employees to validate their sentiment. This Quick Pulse Validation takes two to three minutes for them to complete. Results come to you in a detailed, confidential report and dashboard after the close of the process.
Leveraging your reputation as a Most Loved Workplace®, the good news will reach over 100 million talents, leaders, investors, and customers. Your company will receive:
· The Most Loved Workplace® Certification to publicize and optimize how your employee experience ranks among the most recognized successful employers;
· An October 2021 listing in Newsweek Magazine’s huge, over 100M+ in print and online readership across the world; and
· A December 2021 validation in Leader to Leader, the academic journal published by John Wiley & Sons in partnership with the Frances Hesselbein Leadership Forum at the University of Pittsburgh.
Leaders build a Most Loved Workplace® understanding and anticipating its direct and indirect impacts. They boast and post their progress and trade on their achievement as a result of their supportive employees.
CEOs, CHROs, R&D Leaders, and Heads of Communications and Marketing – they all see value in strengthening branding. High potential recruits, new and loyal customers, competitors, and investors – they engage with demonstrated excellence. Here is your chance to bank on your reputation as a Most Loved Workplace®.Complete the application TODAY for a call to see if there is a fit for you as a Most Loved Workplace®!