1. Frequently meetings with our CEO and employees around the business unities in order to sharing new ideas and business improvement from all our processes, culture and climate issues. Our CEO focus on sharing all the topics with responsible leaders and creates an action plan to adress the solutions expected.
2. At Alares we have an official communication tool from Meta (Workplace) since November 2022 and the employees have access to official information and communications. This generates transparency and credibility between the company and employees.
Alares is undergoing cultural transformation. Employees are often involved in this process, contributing their perceptions regarding current values and desired values for the company. Soon we will have new organizational culture and values based on these contributions across teams and across job roles and levels.
1. Workplace: communication tool available for all employees from Alares.
2. Compliance and Ethics areas: freedom to exposure and bring issues related to our business.
3. Pulses: an organizational tool that helps us to measure the level of engaged employees, listen to the opportunities and creates an action plan to address the best solutions.
4. HRBP´s: employees from HR team that work directly to the leaders in order to helping them to have the best solutions for their employees, also challenge the specialists areas to create better projects, solutions, processes and wellness.
1. Organizational restructuring in order to have the right people in right positions
2. Levels and salaries according to the market
3. Improvement in organizational objectives to create an agile company to deliver results and best solutions to our clients
4. Shared goals for leadership positions
5. Leadership Trainings
6. Work policies available to anyone consult in Workplace
At Alares, we understand that to go further, it is necessary that all people fly in the same direction, and with the same purpose.
Our main goal is to empower each employee at Alares to go further. These actions generate pride to be part of Alares and strengthen the feeling of belonging and the desire to remain with the company and grow and fly together Alares.
1. Launch of a virtual study platform for around 500 employees to learn English with no costs for them
2. A day off on the employee´s birthday
3. Workplace from Meta platform
4. Pulses platform
5. Enabley: platform for corporate education and provide the self study, implementation of performance evaluation and shared goals for leadership positions.
6. A day off in their birthday month
7. A welcome kit to all employees after rebrand and also for the new hires
At Alares, we understand that to go further, it is necessary that all people fly in the same direction, and with the same purpose. Thinking about it, in 2021, a project called REC was created, a small acronym that brings great meanings: Responsibility, Delivery of Results and Focus on the Customer.
These 3 behaviors guide us on a daily basis in the search for new results, to always deliver more to our customers – whether internal or external.
Our responsibility to lead corporate issues and those of our employees makes us unique, after all, we want to bring the best experience to our stakeholders.
A day off (a free day in the month of his/her birthday) and a monetary voucher to Call Center employees.
Alares operates in more than 100 cities in 6 states of Brazil, with the mission of empowering people so that they can go even further. Our ultra broadband is present in more than 500,000 homes and companies across the country.
With all this extension, we adapt to the reality of each city in which we are present. We understand the need to speak closely with customers, because we believe that you need to be close to be able to help go further.
1900 K St NW, Washington, DC 20006
1001 - 10000