…interacting in a matrix organization without geography or function boundaries. One of our strategic goals is to operate globally as One Company with harmonic processes across all functions. Our winning workplace ensures that all our employees easily interact, exchange ideas and can focus on their projects properly. Our workspaces (physical and virtual) are designed to support employees’ collaboration and to foster interactions and joint teamwork.
…our business strategy is solid, constantly growing and focused on improvement through our:
• Customer proposition: we aim to offer a unique and unmatchable customer proposition by activating a whole ecosystem around our clients.
• Leadership: we are consolidating our market position in mature markets and strengthening that in developing ones.
• Organization: we are constantly investing in our organization and talent attraction, leveraging our distinctive corporate culture.
…promoting a listening strategy at two different levels:
• Collective: we aim to understand our employees’ opinions and feelings through our global engagement survey (YourVoice), Pulse Surveys (more frequent engagement surveys with a reduced and customizable set of questions), and onboarding and offboarding surveys;
• Individual: we strive to consolidate a feedback-based culture providing anytime feedback to and between colleagues, and encouraging open discussions and growth. Our employees access tools that enable them to share their career aspirations and needs with their managers and constantly review their inputs to ensure their wishes are heard.
…promoting and constantly fostering our learning culture through our Ampli-Academy training ecosystem, where all employees access all the global Learning and Development programs, taking the lead on their professional growth. Initiatives are divided into 4 clusters:
• Amplifon Awareness: spreading the culture and values of our company.
• Digital empowerment: taking full advantage of our technologies.
• Connect: sharing knowledge, teaming up with colleagues and exchanging experiences.
• Lead: building on common foundations and developing leadership skills.
…we defined our Culture and Values directly with our employees. In 2017, we launched a global project to listen to our people and empower them to shape our Values personally. We needed several workshops to finalize them, but now these Values genuinely represent the heart of our culture, based on customer experience, collaboration and ambition. Since then, our core values have been Customer Devotion, Personal Impact, Everyday Excellence, Forward Thinking, Acting Responsibly. To ensure our employees reflect them, while recruiting we only select talents embracing our Company’s beliefs.
…aligned with our new Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging (DEIB) Policy. This Policy defines our priorities and commitment to these topics at every organizational level. Diversities are strengths and opportunities for continuous enrichment. The DEIB Global Governance addresses our corporate agenda, striving to develop specific initiatives and identifying common objectives while leading different local working groups.
…embracing them in his everyday activities. He is constantly open to talking with employees and recurringly travels to our 25 countries, meeting people directly and openly discussing their priorities. One of his primary accountabilities is role-modelling our leadership teams to ensure everyone acts aligned with our Values. And he takes direct ownership for reviewing any complaint arising from employees.
…defined by Amplifon’s Remuneration Policy and applied to the whole corporate population, serving as a global framework for local remuneration policies.
We give great value to recognition and rewarding of results and successes, valuing the contribution of every resource in terms of both economic impacts and customer service. Our Total Reward system aims to answer people’s motivations, needs and values, providing tailored reward strategies under the scope of a fair, global infrastructure:
• Short term variable pay for all our managers
• MBO co-investment plan for our top executives
• Long-term variable pay for Directors and talents
• Wide range of general benefits
Amplifon, the global leader in the hearing care retail market, empowers people to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Amplifon’s around 19,400 people worldwide strive every day to understand the unique needs of every customer, delivering exclusive, innovative and highly personalized products and services to ensure everyone the very best solution and an outstanding experience. With annual revenues of over 2 billion euros, the Group operates through a network of over 9,300 points of sale in 25 Countries and 5 continents.
via Ripamonti 133, Milan, Italy
Hospital & Health Care