… Working together to solve the world’s toughest challenges. Our global teams are the best and the brightest and bring their skillsets and global perspectives to every project we encounter. We have an expansive view of diversity which means we believe in the power of teams to achieve results. Regardless of the size, everyone has a chance to speak to ensure that we arrive at the best decision for solving the challenge at hand as ONE Ansys. We leverage the latest technology to ensure the best employee experience.
Our work is making a large impact on the world. Our products are the leading tools that the brightest innovators worldwide are using to invent the future. Engineers use our software to do everything from developing autonomous vehicles to creating digital twins of the human body so your doctor can design a patient-specific model for you to optimize healthcare, and so much more. We regularly ask employees for feedback through a robust listening strategy. In 2022, 81% of our employees were engaged, felt valued and part of a team, and trusted in the vision our leaders are creating.
Supporting employee resource groups (ERGs) and encouraging them to provide insights and recommendations to leadership. Current Ansys ERGs include the Black Employee Network, the (dis)Ability Connection, the Latino Connection, the Pride Alliance, Veterans at Ansys, and Women in Technology.
In addition, our CEO and senior leaders hold regular employee roundtable sessions to foster open dialogue and learn about employee perspectives and ways to make our workplace even more inclusive. Through skip-level meetings, one-on-ones, and facilitated programs around new leader assimilation, employees are encouraged to share what is on their mind, so we can create conditions for everyone to thrive.
Encouraging everyone to complete an individual development plan to help them prepare for a new role, master a new skill, or learn about a new technical domain. We also offer development programs in which employees can participate, including LinkedIn Learning courses, a first-time manager training program, the Ansys Inclusive Leadership Program that supports DEI&B, virtual personal coaching, the Ansys Digital Academy for learning technical skills, and a global mentoring program.
They are written by our employees for our employees and are published in our Ansys Culture Book (https://www.ansys.com/careers/life-at-ansys). After much deliberation involving global employees across all levels and functions, our core company values are:
• Adaptability: be open and welcome what’s next
• Courage: be courageous and move forward passionately
• Generosity: be generous — share, listen, and serve
• Authenticity: be yourself to make us stronger
Employees can read the Ansys Culture Book to ensure their actions and goals match the company’s values. When hiring new employees, these values guide us to hire people who have demonstrated these values in the past.
• Flexible work arrangements – We let employees choose work arrangements that optimize their productivity. In a recent employee survey, 92% of employees said that they were able to manage their work responsibilities better because we give them the flexibility to work out a mutually acceptable work arrangement with their manager.
• Recognition – Every quarter Ansys recognizes the company’s successes, welcomes employees from new acquisitions, and celebrates employees’ significant work anniversaries.
• Fun activities – We hold ping-pong tournaments in offices worldwide, diversity luncheons to meet fellow employees with different backgrounds, STEM outreach and group volunteer activities to help the community, and more.
Continuously enforcing them through his daily actions. In communications to employees worldwide, he ensures that everyone is included as he shares his thoughts, plans, and company results transparently and enthusiastically. He publicly recognizes employees whose outstanding efforts have contributed to our success; celebrates the teamwork that has led to innovative solutions; and focuses on customers’ successes as a win-win for all. His 97% approval rating on Glassdoor shows that Ansys employees greatly value his leadership.
Fertility and family-forming education, pregnancy support and financial benefits to help employees pay for care for through their unique parenthood journeys and lifelong fertility care.
• A personalized health care concierge service helps employees get the most from their benefit programs.
• Volunteer time off for employees to support a charitable organization in person.
• Four free personal coaching sessions through the Wellness Coach App to help employees with financial wellness, personal fitness training, nutrition education, etc.
• An annual equity award — roughly 75% of our employees have an annual equity target and/or received an annual equity award in 2022.
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Take a leap of certainty … with Ansys.
2600 Ansys Dr., Canonsburg, PA 15317
1001 - 10000