As the largest global firm dedicated to cybersecurity, Coalfire delivers a full lifecycle of solutions through professional services, managed services, and technology platforms to help our clients solve their toughest cyber challenges. With more than 20 years of proven cybersecurity leadership, Coalfire combines extensive cloud expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative approaches to fuel success.
11000 Westmoor Circle, Ste 450, Westminster, CO 80021
1001 - 10000
… leveraging tools like Slack and Zoom, as well as in-person opportunities to connect and collaborate. We believe in building relationships, with each other, our communities, and our clients, and we stay connected through ERGs and Coalfire Communities. Breaking down silos and working cross-functionally are key to solving our clients’ toughest cybersecurity challenges, and we see the results of this collaboration on a daily basis throughout the company.
…we’re all working together toward the same goals and have a clear understanding of what we’re hoping to achieve. One of our company goals is that 100% of employees understand that they contribute to our strategy. We communicate openly and transparently about our vision, our future, and our hopes for the company, and we work to ensure each person on the Coalfire team has a clear understanding of how their specific role influences the bigger picture.
… inviting Coalfire team members to share their open and honest feedback through engagement and pulse surveys, focus groups and roundtable sessions, and other mechanisms like our AskMeAnything inbox. We respect the fact that our employees take the time to share this feedback, and we are committed to sharing the results and clearly communicating any actions we’ll take to address concerns. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas broaden our perspectives and fuel our innovation.
… offering a variety of programs and policies to support their growth and development. Our annual goal-setting process encourages employees to grow professionally and personally, and programs like Tuition Reimbursement and Training and Certification Reimbursement allow employees to access the education they need to advance their careers and achieve their goals. Beyond this, we offer free access to LinkedIn Learning, various in-person opportunities for growth and development, Flexible Time Off, and other initiatives and benefits that ultimately support our team members in their pursuits. We strive to make Coalfire a career destination.
… they are constantly demonstrated when we work with each other and engage with our clients. Respect, excellence, leadership, integrity, teamwork, and leadership (R-ELITE) are fundamental to everything we do at Coalfire; our recognition programs are designed to highlight employees who specifically demonstrate these values, and we regularly share stories that spotlight teams and individuals embracing our values.
– Coalfire Communities and Employee Resource Groups offer team members opportunities to connect, both virtually and in-person.
– Through our milestone anniversary program, we celebrate five-year work anniversaries with a gift and a three-week paid sabbatical.
– CoalFUN and CoalGIVES are our internal efforts to organize teambuilding events and support our communities. All employees are welcome and encouraged to participate in opportunities through CoalFUN and CoalGIVES, including our remote team members.
– We prioritize work-life balance and offer multiple programs to support wellbeing, from our Flexible Time Off policy to our CoalFIT wellness program and EAP.
… demonstrating our core values through both actions and words. Tom McAndrew lives our values and truly believes that our employees are our greatest asset. Before COVID, he would regularly visit Coalfire offices to personally engage with employees. He meets every new hire through our onboarding program and ensures people and culture remain a focus in our corporate strategy.
– We strive to offer benefits that give our employees choice and offer a variety of plans and options for our diverse population.
– We offer 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents.
– We offer a 100% employer-paid employee-only insurance coverage option.
– Flexible time off empowers our employees to take the time off they need to rest and recharge.
– All employees have an opportunity to earn a bonus above and beyond their base salary.
- We support our employees' growth with individual development plan workshops and goal-setting sessions.
At the onset of COVID, our largely in-office workforce was asked to work remotely. Now, offices have reopened, but in-person attendance is 100% voluntary – and the overwhelming majority of our people have chosen to stay remote, with many relocating to new locations. We've advanced our technology strategy to support our remote workforce and ensure they have the tools they need to excel. We also issued a one-time home office stipend and launched an initiative in spring 2020 that allowed each employee to expense up to $100 spent in support of a local business or charity.