• Formal and informal collaboration led by formalize project management
• Organizational led projects with cross functional teams
• Departmental projects with stakeholders and employee focus groups
• Organizational project support
· Charity of the Month support
· GTE Guru’s and GTE Avengers programs
• Transparency of communication by CEO and leaders.
• Direct and regular feedback or organizational goals on company intranet monthly.
• Direct and regular feedback with direct leaders
• Philanthropic endeavors that go beyond the organization and extend to community involvement
• Servant leadership exhibited by senior leadership. Their accessibility and open-door policy.
• Involvement and participation with Credit Union National Association (CUNA)
• Putting our employees first.
• Leadership leading by example and acting as role models and servant leaders for workforce.
Listen and being present
Be professional and thoughtful at all times
Leaders set the example and expectations of all employees
• Conducting pulse surveys on a regular schedule
• Acting and responding to all employee feedback in a timely manner
• GTE Financial presents employees with a variety of ways to support their learning endeavors: leadership development and
training programs, GTE University, professional designations and reimbursement for continued learning,
professional designations and membership to professional organizations.
• Our leaders work with our employees on their future career progression by supporting them on their business and personal
We embrace Core Values:
· Innovation: create meaningful change that transforms
· Integrity: do the right things for the right reasons
· Accountability: invite measurement of our commitment and values to our team and our members
· Respect: value the unique abilities, qualities, and achievements of each other and our members
· Engagement: integrate and contribute to the workforce and culture passionately every day
· Advocacy: the bridge that connects our members and coworkers needs with fitting solutions
· Leadership: inspire each other to act in accordance with, and to achieve, the goals of our strategic guidance and core
· Reward and Recognition program
· GTE Cares Group
· Aetna Get Active
· GTE Live Well
· Going beyond money, serving our community is just as important to us as delivering exceptional financial services.
GTE and our employees contribute significant time and donations to meaningful charitable organizations and agencies
throughout the neighborhoods we serve. Last year, GTE raised more than $318,280 for local charities.
· CEO participation in New Hire Orientation
· CEO organizational transparency and communications
· GTE Jumpstart–annual employee meeting to communicate updated strategic plan, and past years’ outcomes and new years’
· Exemplifies servant leadership and professionalism at all times
· High degree of visible community and professional industry involvement
• Tuition costs paid up front.
• Monthly wellness allowance to include virtual coaches, cooperative gardens, first aid training, arts involvement (dance, music
• Generous 401k match — 100% match on 8% deferral AND profit share opportunity
• 4 weeks PTO and immediate accrual and use
• Cell phone stipend
• Competitive pay (pay pivoting to changing workforce)
• Retention bonuses
We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative. This means we make decisions for the benefit of all our customers, whom we call member-owners, because each one has a stake, or ownership, in our cooperative. GTE doesn’t make a profit just to turn it over to anonymous shareholders. The money we earn is returned to our “shareholders” – our members – in the form of higher dividends, lower rates, as well as new products and services.
GTE Financial is one of the largest locally owned and operated financial institutions in Tampa Bay, Florida. Serving our community since 1935 is just as important as delivering exceptional financial services. We contribute significant time and donations to meaningful charitable organizations and agencies throughout the neighborhoods we serve.
711 E Henderson Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
0 - 1000