• humanizing connection when possible- we pick up the phone instead of sending another email; turn on cameras during virtual meetings; share cute pictures of our pets and news about our lives
• being thoughtful of time zone differences and personal obligations when scheduling meetings/events
• encouraging leaders to travel to global office locations for face-to-face interactions, team building events, and in-person training
• our progress toward organizational KPIs is shared regularly- using transparency in highlighting the wins and challenges
• we are moving quickly on our growth engine, but still pause to celebrate small wins and individual accomplishments as we work toward our long-term goals
• people leaders help employees understand how their personal contribution cascades to the larger scale goals- employees are not a number, they are our “secret sauce”
• involving employees throughout decision-making processes instead of simply telling them what will happen, encouraging a feeling of shared ownership
• acting on what we hear in our annual culture surveys-, results are shared broadly, plans are built, and progress is monitored
• the use of quarterly town halls with open Q&A with leaders – providing an opportunity to share anonymous questions/feedback
• building a global Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging Committee and Brand Ambassador Group to encourage cross-functional representation
• having all new hires complete an onboarding survey- focused on continuous improvement
• refusing to take a copy & paste approach to development- people leaders actively look for potential in employees they may not see themselves
• having managers and employees meet on a regular schedule to discuss goals, achievements, and roadblocks
• conducting regular learning assessment surveys to identify themes and gaps
• offering assignments that stretch and challenge our people
• providing flexible schedules to help employees reclaim their personal time, integrating and supporting an all-important work-life balance. It can be as simple as urging an employee to take a walk on a beautiful day, be the surprise reader in your child’s class, toss in a load of laundry, take that afternoon yoga class you’ve been promising yourself you’ll take.
• we are a SaaS/software company on the surface, but ultimately, we are all about our people
• we encourage a small community feel with less red tape
• we are not a start-up, but are still small enough to pivot and be nimble
• sponsoring families at the holidays and throughout the year
• gathering to clean and maintain our sponsored Adopt-a-Street
• celebrating life events and milestones, large and small, with our people
• offering flexibility in work location to foster work-life balance while expanding our talent pool
• recognizing and celebrating Women’s Day globally
• focusing on mental health by openly talking about its importance using webinars and shared resources
• connecting globally through regular town halls
• ensuring our people have a top-notch employee experience enabled by technology with a modern employee platform hosting holiday activities (yes, ugly holiday sweaters and pumpkin carving contests might be involved)
• connecting virtually via coffee chat sessions, team mixers, virtual lunches/happy hour, murder mystery challenges, and even virtual escape rooms
• having Gina Armada, CEO, meet with every single new hire as a part of our onboarding process
• erring on the side of over-communicating to avoid any surprises
• being well-grounded and humanizing herself from day one
• always being accessible regardless of your role in the organization or your physical location
• promoting the inclusion and success of women within the tech industry
• making sure to foster feedback and encouraging candid conversations
• an active Cheers to Peers recognition program to catch people doing great work and celebrate it- allowing for personalized, meaningful, and tailored expressions of recognition
• annual Sales Team awards- a big deal to our employees
• a generous PTO program upon hire
• wellbeing of our people extending into their financial future- our 401(k) plan provides a 50% company match of each percentage you contribute, up to 9% or 4 1/2% match.
• bonuses for referring new hires
• paid parental leave for the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child
• celebrations of service milestones
MHC solutions connect people and enterprise systems with the information they need. We help customers simplify, digitize, and automate content and processes across core business functions, including accounts payable, supply chain, human resources, payroll, and customer engagement.
Our solutions focus on optimizing the speed, efficiency, and efficacy of information as it flows between organizations, systems, and users.
Our flexible SaaS platform automates the exchange of business-critical information, streamlining inefficient processes, saving you time and money.
We describe our ‘secret sauce’ as a relentless passion to prioritize customer success as #1 and to uphold our Make it Happen Commitment to customers.
12000 Portland Avenue S.
Burnsville, MN 55337
0 - 1000