At Milliken, one of our core Values is people, and we know our people power our success. Our team of curious minds with diverse perspectives is singularly focused on working together with our partners to create tomorrow’s breakthrough innovations today.
We know our work has the power to save lives, to make the world a better place, and to create a healthier future for generations. We are a global team of 8,000+ scientists, engineers, manufacturers, designers, thinkers, collaborators, and problem solvers. Our passion, commitment, and expertise set us apart as we strive to build a better tomorrow.
At Milliken, diversity, equity, and inclusion are not just buzzwords. Together we strive to foster a culture where every associate is valued, respected, engaged, and belongs. As our CEO says, “Wherever you’re from, whatever race or ethnicity you are, however you identify, whoever your partner is, we want you to be able to come and find a home at Milliken.”
At Milliken, the brightest ideas are born from our diverse and exceptional network of teams. We value an inclusive workplace, and we know that the success of our company relies on the success of our people. As a company, we are committed to investing in our associates and providing opportunities for continuous learning, peer mentorship, and community involvement.
In a world that never stops challenging us, our Purpose and Values—integrity, excellence, innovation, sustainability, and people— have remained constant. Our Purpose motivates us and ignites our curiosity. Our Values guide our culture and inform our every decision.
– Associate Affinity Groups, currently six international groups connecting associates with an affinity for or an interest in a topic. Covering everything from LGBTQ and minority issues to wellness and veterans’ awareness, these groups help foster a workplace environment welcoming to all and inclusive of everyone.
– Mental health priorities, including counseling access and corporate policies to promote mental wellbeing.
– Campus/office amenities that support our values of sustainability, people, and innovation. These amenities also contribute to a highly collaborative hybrid office environment where possible.
– Annual Volunteer Olympiad, where associates get the time and corporate support to focus on the community
– Global recognition system in five languages that emphasizes our international team
– Annual Milliken Honors event, where associates from around the globe nominate peers and teams for a slate of awards upholding our core company values
Halsey Cook, and our senior leadership team, lead with purpose. Since he joined the Milliken team as President and CEO in 2018, our company has marked a new period of transformation, using our Purpose and Values as the framework by which we build and develop our team, strive to new levels of excellence, and work together to create innovations that make people’s lives better.
By signing the CEO Action Pledge, hosting the Out & Equal Southern States Forum, participating in the National Geographic Circular Economy Forum, and serving on the board of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste, to name a few, Halsey models our Values for the company and the world.
Associates receive access to our newly re-launched Milliken University, which supports your personal and professional development with online resources. This training portal is available globally.
Since 2020, we’ve worked hard to introduce and standardize key accommodations that enhance our corporate culture. These include added flexibility and remote considerations, increased mental health care access, standardized parental leave, increased technology enablement to support hybrid offices, and DEI roundtables to emphasize inclusion and provide a safe space for sharing and learning.
Milliken & Company is a global manufacturing leader focusing on materials science to deliver tomorrow’s breakthroughs today. We create products that enhance people’s lives and deliver solutions for our customers and communities. Drawing on thousands of patents and a portfolio with applications across the textile, flooring, chemical, and healthcare businesses, our 8,000 associates rally around a common Purpose: Together we strive to make a positive impact for generations to come. We’re proud to be included among the World’s Most Ethical Companies list for 16-straight years and recognized by Forbes magazine as one of America’s Best Midsize Employers and Best Employers for Diversity.
920 Milliken Road
1001 - 10000