always operating safely and with high integrity. Environmental, social, and economic impacts are considered by our employees in every decision making.
At Outokumpu, we work in an open environment, and enjoy cultural differences and diversity. Employees encourage everyone to express their ideas and opinions. They are open to give and receive feedback to develop themselves and others professionally and personally.
Employees inspire each other every day by innovating and continuously improving to create a world that lasts forever.
we work towards a world that lasts forever and produce the most sustainable stainless steel with the lowest carbon footprint in the world. Our employees and their expertise is what separates us from other companies.
creating a culture where everyone feels welcome and included. We at Outokumpu value diversity, equity and inclusion. Our employees live across several continents and represent different nationalities, cultures and backgrounds, religions, genders, sexual orientation, and age groups. We strive to offer all our employees the best work environment where they feel motivated, respected, and proud to be part of the Outokumpu team. We conduct global employee surveys on a regular basis to measure employee satisfaction and hear the opinion of our employees.
providing them career and development opportunities. Our employees can develop themselves both professionally and personally and grow in agile teams or projects, moving from a function to another, switching location, or country. We continuously invest in our leadership’s capabilities which support the performance and well-being of our employees.
our priorities are clear. Our vision is to build a working culture on people’s success, where everyone can be themselves and utilize their full potential at work.
– Form your Future program to set the basis of international career growth at Outokumpu for our young graduates.
– Leap Global Opportunity Program to fast-track early-career professionals to future leadership roles with a focus on diversity.
– Large Learning portfolio about Leadership and vocational training to support the development of all our employees.
– Weekly coffee meetings to encourage employees to meet-and-greet, introduce new team members and share topical information.
– Outokumpu Innovation Awards to recognize exceptional and impactful projects in the areas of sustainability, innovation, safety and inclusion.
by setting clear priorities, engaging for impact, and keeping promises. He values transparency, openness and clarity and believes in the power of teams and constructive feedback.
– Challenging job
– Work that leaves a sustainable footprint for a better, healthier, happier world
– Opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international environment
– Hybrid work model with the ability to work from home for employees whose tasks are suitable for remote work
– Good work-life balance
– Other local benefits
Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries.
Outokumpu’s production sites located in Finland, Germany, Mexico, Sweden, and the US produce a wide range of stainless steel products. In addition, we have a worldwide network of sales companies and service centers. Outokumpu has a unique competitive advantage through our own chrome mine in Finland.
Outokumpu employs more than 8,000 professionals in close to 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.
Salmisaarenranta 11, Helsinki, Finland
Mining & Metals
1001 - 10000