As a business, Red Ventures is organized into industry groups spanning multiple industries and geographies – working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. While each industry group acts as a large, self-sufficient team, our teammates are connected by our shared culture and are constantly sharing insights, inspiration, and collaborating. From working on brand projects, like Lonely Planet and Healthline’s Safe Guide to Travel to connecting with each other through our Executive Mentorship Program, Employee Resource Groups, company-wide events, L&D courses, and 8,500 community Slack channels (#MomsCircle, #TraderJoesLovers, and #CoffeeRoulette where you meet up (virtually or in-person).
Red Ventures is primed for growth. The company grew consistently over the last two decades, in large part due to its ability to adapt and evolve. In the last two years RV added several exciting brands into the portfolio including CNET, Lonely Planet, and Healthgrades. Beyond business, we are committed to our core values of “getting better every day” and “being great people to work with.” We’ve recruited top senior leaders to help us in our next decade of growth, incubated nonprofits that contribute meaningfully to our communities, and committed to coaching and investing in each other for the long-term.
Believing that diverse teams make better decisions and ensuring that every voice is heard. Our goal is for teammates to feel understood, psychologically safe, supported, and free to share their opinions. We promote a spirit of debate, challenge our own perceptions, and value ego-less leaders – training all employees on effective allyship, bias awareness, and empathy as a leadership skill. We prioritize a sense of community and support, and create multiple forums for feedback, including direct employee-manager communication, 360 feedback, internal surveys, employee resource groups, listening sessions, and open conversations with under-represented teammates.
RV is a catalyst for career advancement – we prioritize giving people experiences that they would not get elsewhere. We encourage people to reach their full potential through dedicated, customized Leadership & Development curriculums and company-sponsored programs. This includes:
– Our Internal Tech Academy: A 7-month training program for current employees interested in switching to Front-End Development and Data, Backend, and Security Engineering
– Executive Mentorship Program: to accelerate the development of underrepresented talent on our teams
All employees have access to our in-house L&D team and comprehensive online curriculums to learn the professional and personal skills they need to reach their goals.
Our core beliefs are more than just words. We are a global company driven by purpose, committed to:
– Making every second count (innovation with bias to action)
– Getting better every day (constantly learning from each other)
– Winning the right way (stand up for what’s right, invest in our employees & communities)
– Being the change we wish to see in the world (interrupt injustice & indifference)
– Everything is written in pencil (adaptability; challenge our own perceptions)
– Leaving the woodpile higher than we found it (positively impact the communities we touch)
– Being great people to work with (taking our work seriously but not ourselves)
People don’t love their workplace; they love the people they work with. RV intentionally hires and retains enormously talented and exceptionally kind people, giving them the opportunity to do meaningful work, have fun, and be their authentic selves at work. We have various resources available to be better teammates, including our Inclusive Language Guide, our Normalizing Differences Workshop, Allyship Training, Systemic Racism Series. RV also places a huge emphasis on well-being – offering free therapy sessions via Lyra health, mental health and wellness panels, mental health and executive coaching, access to self-care apps, manager-specific trainings, financial coaching, and live workshops.
Ric Elias strongly embodies each of the values that RV holds dearly. Ric makes every moment count, because after a near-death experience of his plane landing in the Hudson River, he realized time is our most precious commodity. He also leaves the woodpile higher, founding four nonprofits (Road to Hire, Golden Door Scholars, Rebuild Puerto Rico and Stronger Than Ever) and incubated them within RV – helping underrepresented young adults access career and training opportunities and helping countries rebuild post-crisis. In 2022, he also signed the Giving Pledge, pledging to donate more than half of his wealth to charity.
Expanded our competitive benefits to include:
– Benefits include comprehensive fertility offerings as well as breast milk shipping for nursing parents.
– To support growing families, adoption reimbursement (up to $12,000 per child) and surrogacy reimbursement (up to $20,000 lifetime) are available.
– Employees and families receive free access to mental health resources: individual therapy sessions, online self-guided resources, hot topic webinars and Calm app.
– Enhanced gender confirmation coverage in medical plans to provide additional services including travel and masculinization / feminization surgeries for transgender employees.
– We have a pay-for-performance philosophy where top performers have accelerated earning potential.
– Early into 2020, RV decided employees would not return to the office until 2022 – in hopes of easing stress, anxiety and caregiving challenges.
– Provided monthly “Recharge Days,” an extra Friday off to unplug.
– An Employee Assistance Fund for RVers financially burdened by COVID-19
– RedCare Connection, an internal resource that connected employees with local childcare resources.
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helps employees and their families navigate emotional, financial, and legal challenges related to the pandemic, including funeral planning support, counseling, legal support and financial planning.
– We require proof of vaccination in our US offices to protect employees and their loved ones
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 4,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Lonely Planet, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
1101 Red Ventures Drive, Fort Mill SC
1001 - 10000